Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I am so excited to talk about a company I have been testing out for the past couple of weeks. It didn't take long for me to absolutely fall in love with these oils. As all of you know (or should know) I use oils for everything. Aches, pains, mood, sickness, you name it! What I love about these products is that they are 100% pure, 100% organic, and 100% plant based. No additives, nada.
is probably one of my favorite smells on planet earth. Its such an uplifting and relaxing scent. I love using this by rubbing a couple drops between both my hands and closing my eyes and breathing in the aroma. Also applying it all over my neck to smell like a walking orange for the day. Trust me, you'll want to too.
Another way to use this oil is to make a room spray! I use distilled water and about 30 drops of my oil depending on the size of my bottle. I use a bottle about 8oz in size. Mix your favorite scents and you'll love the refreshing atmosphere! Everyone loves the smell of my bedroom and it's all because of my homemade room spray.
is by far my favorite essential oil to use, ever. You can use it for practically anything.
- Using it as a peppermint rub for your aches and pains. I love using it on my shoulders cause I get really bad pains there.
- For aching teeth. Just mix a little bit of the fractionated coconut oil with about 1 or 2 drops of peppermint to gums and it will ease the pain away!
- Awful period cramps! I use about 10 drops all over my back and abdomen to take away the cramps and back pain.
- Stop the overheating! I recently went to Epcot and it was a million and one degrees out. My family was using the peppermint oil on their neck and back to stop feeling so hot. Its minty feeling kept everyone a lot cooler.
- Nausea! Just a little bit under the nose diluted with their carrier oil will do the trick!
Headaches! Apply a couple drops with a carrier oil like their fractionated coconut oil to your temples, or wherever your pain is. Be careful not to get in your eyes. IT HURTS...